being proud of something and NO one cares
The video is even better: http://www.vulture.com/2014/07/this-woman-killed-it-on-american-ninja-warrior.html
The male competitors are in awe the whole time, and even the commentators learned to stop saying, “I don’t think she can do this.”
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
some fun sex tropes:
- laughing during sex
- and/or things going wrong during sex that leads to laughter
- sex on a countertop/tabletop/sink because we couldn’t wait to get somewhere with cushions
- kissing to stay quiet
- biting to stay quiet
- one person meticulously doing…
i miss harry potter i miss midnight book release parties i miss reading until i physically can’t stay awake any longer i miss the anticipation for the next story i miss midnight movie premieres i miss dressing up sweater tie cloak and all for the midnight movie premieres i miss the WB logo zooming in to hedwig’s theme i miss crying with 400 other fans in the theater over character deaths I MISS HARRY POTTER SO FUCKING MUCH i’ll never be okay again